it hurts me..!..(T_T)



guess what for today? i went to the hospital...to pull out my tooth...and it really2 hurt me..!!!

my tooth that i mention just now was at the back left of the top teeth...at first i arrived there with my mum because she also wanted to pull out her tooth. when i registered, suddenly my mum cannot make it because of certain reason for good. so there am i with the guts that i have facing that unforgetable moment...

after that i was called to get some anesthetics on my teeth in order to make my teeth easily to pull out. but then maybe it is their procedures but i can say that was really bullshit..!!! after that, i have to make payment and then waiting again to be called and get the tooth treatment. IT WAS ABOUT HALF HOUR...and the anesthetic that supposed to protect me from being hurt when i get the treatment was ALMOST GONE because of a long long wait...!!!!

so when i get the treatment...i felt so nervous...i can feel the doctor was so struggled to pull my teeth out...
and i can feel that energy because i can feel when she tried to grab my teeth and then hardly pull out.. that was the moment i can't hardly bear..i felt so hurt..!! i have to open my open mouth widely until i feel like it will ripped out...!! GOOSSHHH....i can't describe how i felt that moment...all i know is it was really really tough moment...:'(






Attuuukkooii..! panat boh gia menaip entri ni..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
COPYRIGHT OF LITTLE RAINBOW STORY 2010 - 2014